Iberville 4-H upcoming programs
PLAQUEMINE - National 4-H Week is Oct. 6-12 and this year's 4-H theme is Louisiana agriCULTURE.
The focus will be on Louisiana's dairy industry at October 4-H Club Meetings. Each group will either use dairy products to make smoothies or ice cream at their club meetings this month.
Here are a few reminders about upcoming events:
- Second Annual Fall Carnival: Sunday, Sept. 29 from 12:30 - 2:30 p.m.
- Butterfly Gardening Funshop: Tuesday, Oct. 1 from 4 - 5:30 p.m.
- New 4-H Officer Training: Tuesday, Oct. 1 from 6 - 7 p.m.
- Jr. Leadership Club Meeting: Thursday, Oct. 10 from 6 -7 p.m.
- 4-H Cloverbud Bread Workshop: Friday, Oct. 11 from 9 a.m. - noon
- Louisiana Commodity Cookery and Next Food Star Challenge: Sunday, Oct. 13 from 1 - 3p.m.
- Sweet Potato & Pecan Sale Orders Due to the Iberville Parish 4-H Office: Thursday, Oct. 24 by 4:30 p.m.