What is the Arkansas Razorbacks vs. LSU football betting line, over/under
The Arkansas Razorbacks football team is scheduled to make the trip to LSU for a Southeastern Conference contest on Saturday, Nov. 13. The game is scheduled to start at 6:30 p.m. CT.
LSU enters the matchup 4-5 overall and 2-4 in the SEC. Most recently, Alabama beat LSU 20-14 on Nov. 6.
The Arkansas Razorbacks come into the game 6-3 overall and 2-3 in the SEC. On Nov. 6, Arkansas defeated Mississippi State 31-28.
Entering Saturday, LSU leads the all-time series 42-22-2 vs. Arkansas.
More college football Week 11 betting lines:
- Alabama vs. NMSU | Auburn vs. Mississippi State | ECU vs. Memphis
- UTSA vs. Southern Miss | Louisiana vs. Troy | Tennessee vs. Georgia
- Ole Miss vs. Texas A&M Aggies | Kentucky Wildcats vs. Vanderbilt
LSU vs. Arkansas Razorbacks football betting odds
As of 12:20 p.m. CT on Saturday, the Arkansas Razorbacks are a 2.5-point favorite against LSU, according to Tipico Sportsbook.
The over/under is 59.5 points.
Arkansas is -150 to win outright, and LSU is +110 to win outright.
Here's more LSU, Arkansas football news:
- LSU football:Garrett Nussmeier or Max Johnson? LSU will find out if two QBs are better than one
- Ed Orgeron:For better or worse, Ed Orgeron will finish at LSU football on his terms
- Alabama Crimson Tide football:Alabama football unworthy of No. 2 CFP ranking after scare from LSU, but who is? | Toppmeyer
Ed Orgeron is the LSU football head coach. Sam Pittman is the Arkansas Razorbacks football head coach.
Erik Hall is the lead digital producer for sports with the USA Today Network. You can find him on Twitter @HallErik.
Gannett may earn revenue from audience referrals to betting services. Newsrooms are independent of this relationship, and there is no influence on news coverage.