What is the No. 20 Auburn vs. Mississippi State football betting line, over/under
The Mississippi State football team is scheduled to make the trip to Auburn for a Southeastern Conference contest on Saturday, Nov. 13. The game is scheduled to start at 11 a.m. CT.
Auburn, ranked No. 20 in the USA Today Sports AFCA Coaches Poll, enters the matchup 6-3 overall and 3-2 in the SEC. Most recently, Texas A&M beat Auburn 20-3 on Nov. 6.
Mississippi State comes into the game 5-4 overall and 3-3 in the SEC. On Nov. 6, Arkansas defeated Mississippi State 31-28.
Entering Saturday, Auburn leads the all-time series 65-27-2 vs. Mississippi State.
More college football Week 11 betting lines:
- Alabama vs. NMSU | Memphis vs. ECU | UTSA vs. Southern Miss
- Louisiana vs. Troy | Georgia vs. Tennessee | Texas A&M vs. Ole Miss
- Kentucky vs. Vanderbilt | Arkansas Razorbacks vs. LSU
Mississippi State vs. Auburn football betting odds
As of 2:12 p.m. CT on Thursday, Auburn is a 5.5-point favorite against Mississippi State, according to Tipico Sportsbook.
The over/under is 49.5 points.
Auburn is -230 to win outright, and Mississippi State is +180 to win outright.
Here's more Auburn, TAMU football news:
- Jaylin Simpson:For Auburn football's Jaylin Simpson, clutch interception was validation after injuries
- Auburn football:Bo Nix needs help: Auburn football's receiver room needs to step up in 2021 final stretch
- Mississippi State football:How can Mike Leach solve Mississippi State football's kicking issue?
Bryan Harsin is the Auburn football head coach. Mike Leach is the Mississippi State football head coach.
Erik Hall is the lead digital producer for sports with the USA Today Network. You can find him on Twitter @HallErik.
Gannett may earn revenue from audience referrals to betting services. Newsrooms are independent of this relationship, and there is no influence on news coverage.