What is the Louisiana-Monroe vs. Kentucky Wildcats football betting line, over/under
The Louisiana-Monroe Warhawks and Kentucky Wildcats football teams open their 2021 regular season Saturday at Kroger Field. The kickoff is scheduled for 11 a.m. CT.
Below, we look at the ULM vs. Kentucky odds and lines.
ULM was winless in 10 games last season. This will be its first game against an SEC opponent since a 70-21 loss on Oct. 6, 2018, at Ole Miss. ULM also fell 48-10 that year at Texas A&M on Sept. 15.
Kentucky earned a 23-21 win over NC State on Jan. 2, 2021, in the Gator Bowl in its most recent non-conference play.
ULM, Kentucky Wildcats football odds, spread and lines
- Money line: UL Monroe +1500 (bet $100 to win $1,500) | Kentucky -10000 (bet $10,000 to win $100)
- Against the spread/ATS: UL Monroe +30.5 (-102) | Kentucky -30.5 (-122)
- Total (Over/Under): 53.5, O: -110 (bet $110 to win $100) | U: -110 (bet $110 to win $100)
2020 Betting Stats (Regular Season):
- ML: UL Monroe 0-10 | Kentucky 4-6
- ATS: UL Monroe 3-7 | Kentucky 4-6
- O/U: UL Monroe 3-7 | Kentucky 4-6
ULM vs. Kentucky football head-to-head
The Wildcats lead the all-time series 4-1. The last meeting was in Lexington on Oct. 11, 2014. Kentucky won that day 48-14, and it has scored at least 36 points in winning four straight in the series.
ULM won the first meeting on Nov. 12, 1994, a 21-14 victory in Lexington.
Here's more ULM football news:
- TV, live stream info:How to watch Louisiana-Monroe vs. Kentucky Wildcats football on TV, live stream
- ULM football vs. Kentucky:Scouting report, predictions for Terry Bowden's debut
- ULM football:College football guarantee games are back, but COVID cancellations have changed the financial landscape for schools like ULM
Gannett may earn revenue from audience referrals to betting services. Newsrooms are independent of this relationship and there is no influence on news coverage. This information is for entertainment purposes only.