What is the Georgia Bulldogs vs. Tennessee Vols football betting line, over/under
The Georgia Bulldogs football team (9-0, 7-0 SEC) meets the Tennessee Vols (5-4, 3-3) on Saturday at Neyland Stadium in Knoxville. The kickoff is scheduled for 3:30 p.m. ET.
Below, we look at the Georgia vs. Tennessee odds and lines.
The UGA Bulldogs, ranked No. 1 in the USA Today Sports AFCA Coaches Poll, blasted visiting Missouri 43-6 on Saturday, although Georgia failed to cover the 40.5-point number. The Under hit for a fifth straight outing for UGA, which has allowed just 59 points in nine games overall.
The Tennessee Vols won an epic 45-42 battle in Lexington against the rival Kentucky Wildcats on Saturday to snap a two-game skid. Tennessee is 3-2 SU/ATS across the past five with the Over going 4-1 during the stretch.
More college football Week 11 betting lines:
- Alabama vs. NMSU | Auburn vs. Mississippi State | ECU vs. Memphis
- UTSA vs. Southern Miss | Louisiana vs. Troy | Ole Miss vs. Texas A&M
- Vanderbilt vs. Kentucky Wildcats | Arkansas Razorbacks vs. LSU
Georgia vs. Tennessee football odds, spread and lines
Odds provided by Tipico Sportsbook; access USA TODAY Sports’ betting odds for a full list. Lines last updated at 1:27 p.m. ET on Saturday.
- Money line: Georgia -1000 (bet $1,000 to win $100) | Tennessee +600 (bet $100 to win $600)
- Against the spread (ATS): Georgia -18.5, -112 (bet $112 to win $100) | Tennessee +18.5, -108 (bet $108 to win $100)
- Over/Under (O/U): 55.5, O: -110 (bet $110 to win $100) | U: -110 (bet $110 to win $100)
2021 betting stats:
- ML: Georgia 9-0 | Tennessee 5-4
- ATS: Georgia 6-3 | Tennessee 4-5
- O/U: Georgia 3-6 | Tennessee 6-3
Georgia, Tennessee football head-to-head
The Georgia Bulldogs hold a slight 25-23-2 all-time series lead, with UGA winning each of the past four meetings. That includes a 44-21 win last season in Athens on Oct. 10, and a 43-14 blowout win Oct. 5, 2019, in Georgia’s last visit to Tennessee.
UGA has won nine of the previous 11 matchups overall.
Here's more Tennessee, UGA football news:
- Tennessee Vols football:Josh Heupel's biggest Tennessee Vols win raises hopes and expectations for future | Adams
- Hendon Hooker:How Tennessee Chancellor Donde Plowman helped Vols QB Hendon Hooker | Toppmeyer
- Dr. Donald Ryder:UT Pride of the Southland Band director retiring from the band, which is 'almost like a family'
Josh Heupel is the Tennessee Vols football head coach. Kirby Smart is the Georgia Bulldogs football head coach.
Gannett may earn revenue from Tipico for audience referrals to betting services. Tipico has no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions. 21+ only.